click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 4 October 2013

Britney Spears's Extreme Video Edit: I Can't Be Too Risqué as a Mom


Britney Spears's Extreme Video Edit: I Can't Be Too Risqué as a Mom

If you're like most of us normal folk out there, you probably think Britney Spears's new video for "Work B---h" is plenty racy. The pop starlet looks hotter than ever, revealing her enviably toned figure in a variety of skimpy costumes, including a jeweled two-piece. However, Spears revealed this week that the original cut of the clip was so salacious it required a drastic edit!

"Oh my God, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video then what is actually there," Spears confessed to Boston radio station AMP 103.3.
She didn't go into detail about just what that stuff happened to be, only that she felt the need to tone down the footage for the sake of her young sons, Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7.
"I cut out half the video because I am a mother," she related. "I have children, and it’s just hard to play sexy mom while you’re being a pop star as well. ... I just have to be true to myself and you know, feel it out when I do stuff."
It sounds as if, also, that Spears may not entirely approve of the risqué image she is marketing — or, being advised to market. "A lot of sex goes into what I do. But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much sex stuff going on," she admits.
"It's about the dance and it’s about being old school," she continues. "Like keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I'd love to do a video like that.”
OK, then: Perhaps the superstar should maybe, ya know, put the bullwhips and bikinis aside as a start?!
Spears apparently isn't ready to go that far; but, to her credit, she does execute much more dancing in her latest video than she has employed in years. She explains that she genuinely loves this part of her job: "I really like to perform and I like to do shows. It's exciting and it's great to express yourself, so I think it's fun."
Spears will be having plenty of fun along those lines this winter, as her residency at Las Vegas's Planet Hollywood begins on December 27. "Work B---h" is a track off her as-yet-untitled eighth album, due December 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment