click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Miley Cyrus: Why My Clothes Will Come Back on When I’m 40

Miley Cyrus on the 'Today' show (WireImage)
Miley Cyrus on the 'Today' show 

In her first live interview since her scandalous performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, Miley Cyrus didn't mince words — not that anyone was expecting her to. Clad in barely-there white shorts and a crop top, the 20-year-old singer explained on the "Today" show that she did have plans to tone down her style … eventually.
"I heard when you turn 40 things start to go a little less sexual," she quipped to a stunned Matt Lauer who begged her, "Don't say that." But before the words even came out of his mouth, Miley added, "So probably around 40, around that time. I heard that's when people don't have sex anymore so I guess maybe around then."
Lauer tried to keep his jaw from hitting the floor as he asked the young star if she knew how old he was.
"I'm going to guess 40," she chirped with a smile.
The host then revealed that he is, in fact, 55, to which Miley replied, "Oh well, then you're really definitely not sexual."
Matt then asked Miley if there's anything she regrets (like, perhaps, announcing that her interviewer hasn't gotten laid in 15 years on national TV). Not surprisingly, the answer was no. "I just live my life the way it is and I don't regret anything," Cyrus explained.
Of course, Lauer asked about Miley's recent feud with Sinéad O'Connor, which the star quickly dismissed.
"I think she's an incredible artist. I think she's an awesome songwriter and I was really inspired by her for my Wrecking Ball video, which is what started the whole thing. I don't know how someone can start a fight with someone who said, 'Hey I really respect you and I really love what you did,'" she mused. "'You know what you suck and I don't like you,' but that was kind of crazy, but as I said I'm a big fan of hers so it doesn't really matter."
We're not really sure that's what Sinéad's letter said, but something tells us Miley isn't all that interested in our opinion.
The star added, "For me, the most important thing is being a really good person and that doesn't depend on what you do on stage; it depends on how you treat people when you're off stage, and I know how I treat people so I'm really not too worried about it." (Maybe she thought her tweet comparing Sinéad O'Connor to Amanda Bynes was nice?)
While some of Miley's actions are still up for debate, she made one thing clear: "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life," she declared. We'll check back and see how she's feeling when she hits 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment