click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 7 October 2013

Scarlett Johansson Crowned Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire … Again!




(Vincent Peters/Esquire)
(Vincent Peters/Esquire)

(Vincent Peters/Esquire)

Scarlett Johansson has been named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive — again!
"I'm the only woman to win twice right?" the "Don Jon" star asks the magazine, which gave her the same honorback in 2006. "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire."
The actress has definitely been keeping herself busy. In between films, Johansson got engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac over the summer.
"I didn't think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only," the sexy star reveals. "I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of it or caring that much."
Scarlett has been in several high-profile relationships, romancing the likes of Sean Penn and Jared Leto. She was also married to Ryan Reynolds before calling it quits in 2010. But being in a relationship with theSexiest Woman Alive can't be easy.


View gallery
.

(Vincent Peters/Esquire)
"Look, I'm with a Frenchman. I think jealousy comes with the territory," she tells Esquire. "But I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. A little depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel a little. I know, irrational, right
All jealousy aside, Scarlett is excited to take the plunge again, and it sounds like she's going to have plenty of time to do a little wedding planning.
"I'm taking a month-long vacation," she reveals. " But I'm not going anywhere, which just makes it more of a staycation. There's luxury in being near home. When you spend a lot of time, like I do, just standing around and waiting, or being moved from place to place, every minute gets consumed by something someone else has set up for you.


View gallery
.

(Vincent Peters/Esquire)
"And it's not like I'm always in a beautiful place wearing something gorgeous," Johansson continues. "I've stood around bogs wearing half a million dollars' worth of jewelry, up to my knees in the rot, thinking how much more or less the place smelled like a sewer than it did the day before. And that is not what you'd call a problem exactly; it just wears you out. What I want to do right now is sleep late, read the paper. I've come to see that there's something pretty great about having two hours to read."
Beauty and brains … no wonder she's earned Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive title twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment