click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Saturday 23 November 2013

Liam Hemsworth: I’m ‘Much Happier’ Minus Miley

Look at that smile! Hemsworth on 'Jimmy Fallon' Nov. 21. (Getty Images)
Look at that smile! Hemsworth on 'Jimmy Fallon' Nov. 21. (Getty Images)
So it's agreed then: Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are both happier now that their engagement is off.
Two months after the "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" actor called it quits with the "We Can't Stop" singer, he is doing just fine, thank you very much.
"I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I've ever been in my whole life," the Aussie hunk, 23, told Associated Press. "Over the last five years I've learned so much. The first few years in L.A. were really tough and scary, but I had to figure things out for myself."
"What I always keep in mind is that I know what the truth is and that's all that matters," said Hemsworth, who is currently single despite a fling with Mexican actress/singer Eiza González. ''I know I'm a good person and these days I feel like I'm more centered and grounded than I've ever been."
Now traveling with his "Catching Fire" co-star Jennifer Lawrence to promote the latest installment of their movie, which is out today, he looks to her for inspiration.
"For a few years I went down a path where I forgot to be in the moment and enjoy the moment," he said. "But being around someone like Jen, who is so honest and laughs all day long, I am forced to be in the right now. I'm much happier."
Hemsworth's happy declaration mirrors what Cyrus, who turns 21 on Saturday, said last month while appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" three weeks after their September split.
"I keep saying I'm the happiest I've ever been and that's not even a dig," she said. "That's just me because I really am genuinely happy finally with myself, which I think sometimes it takes you separating yourself from someone else to really be happy with who you are."

This breakup seems to really agree with both of them ... or they are just experts at spinning stories at this point. Well, maybe it's a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment