click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 6 December 2013

Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report

Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report

Jennifer Lopez wants to be Jennifer Lopez again -- both onstage and on paper. The "Live It Up" singer has filed new documents in response to Marc Anthony's divorce papers, in which she requests that her legal name be changed from Jennifer Muniz (Anthony's real last name) to Jennifer Lopez, TMZ reports.

The American Idol judge is also reportedly asking for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme. (Anthony requested the same in his documents, which he filed in April 2012.)

Married since June 2004, the estranged spouses first announced they were separating in July 2011. Anthony filed for divorce a little less than a year later.

Since then, both stars have moved on. Lopez has been dating her former backup dancer Casper Smart since October 2011, and Anthony has been linked with Topshop heiress Chloe Green.

"It's about love and that's what I constantly remind myself of, because I kind of let society get inside my head, like'Oh, it shouldn't be like this. I did this, I did that. I failed,'" the singer told abc of her "non-traditional" family life earlier this year. "And it's like, no. [My kids are] happy, they're healthy, they're loved more than anything in the world and they're going to be fine. I want them to know that."

No comments:

Post a Comment