click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 13 December 2013

Mark Wahlberg Nearly Missed Out on His Breakout Role Because of Another Star



A heartthrob feud? Mark Wahlberg revealed in the December 20th issue of The Hollywood Reporter that back in the day, there was some seriously bad blood between him and Leonardo DiCaprio. The feud was so heated, in fact, that Mark almost didn't get cast in the 1995 film "The Basketball Diaries." Leo, the star of the flick, didn’t want him in it.

The 42-year-old told the mag, "Leonardo was like, 'Over my dead f------ body. Marky Mark's not going to be in this f------- movie.'" But the "Pain and Gain" star admitted that he deserved the icy treatment from Leo. "I didn't even realize it, [but] I was a bit of a d--- to him at a charity basketball game," he admitted. "So he was like, 'This f------ a------ is not going to be in this movie.'"

But all's well that ends well. Mark managed to wow Leo with his acting chops, and he landed the role. "So I come in and I do the audition and I kind of look at him and he kind of looks at me," he recalled. "And then we do a scene, and they're like, 'Hmm, this f------ dude's pretty good, right?' The next thing you know, boom, we're hanging out."

No comments:

Post a Comment