click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)

Pamela Anderson said bye, bye to her famous long locks last month and now, it appears she's dyed her blond hair.

The 46-year-old bombshell debuted her brunette pixie cut as she made her way through LAX airport on Sunday night (Dec. 1), according to X17online.com. Although her hairstyle was hidden under a big gray hat, it was obvious that Anderson's platinum blond locks were replaced with a new brown 'do.
pamela

After running the New York City Marathon a few weeks ago, Anderson stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to explain her changing looks.
"I just thought my hair had had a ‘life,’” she told DeGeneres of her decision to chop her hair off. “And I wanted to put that behind me and start fresh, and I thought it would be good for the marathon. And it was!”

No comments:

Post a Comment