click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 13 January 2014

Future BFF Alert: Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift Hang on the Globes Red Carpet



Jennifer Lawrence scored early at the Golden Globes with Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture. She also gets our vote for Best Supporting Actress on the Red Carpet for her fan-girl freakout before the festivities.

J.Law snuck up on Taylor Swift as the latter was giving an interview to E!'s Ryan Seacrest. After creeping in on Swift, the two hugged it out and the lovefest began.
Although the "Hunger Games" star admitted that she had never been to a Swift concert, she did see the performer on the Country Music Association Awards.
 I freaked out over the CMAs," said the movie star. "I sent her a text message that was six inches long."
"It was the most heartfelt text message," said Swift.
While the details of the text have been forgotten (asked what she wrote, Lawrence said, "I don’t remember."), but the actress did remember that she loved Swift. "She was just so incredible. I’m blushing now just thinking about it."
The mutual admiration society kept going. "'American Hustle' I was doing the same thing," said Swift. “I wanted so badly to send a novel text message." But admittedly, she hadn’t yet.
"I’m going to do that tonight, now that I know," Swift said.
Rest assured Lawrence will be waiting by the phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment