click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Selena Gomez on Finding Her Guy: ‘I Do Think I Might Scare Some Guys’



You might think that finding a man is easy for a gorgeous young woman like Selena Gomez, but in the March issue of Seventeen magazine, the former Disney darling reveals that she has had a difficult time finding a boyfriend who can handle her passionate and strong nature.

The 21-year-old explained, "I actually talked to Katy Perry about guys who are intimidated by strong girls. I haven't found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it. It's hard."

Hmmm. Could she be referring to her ex, Justin Bieber? The starlet added, "I do think I might scare some guys, because I'm like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?' But I only know how to be me."

But according to People magazine, Selena may have found the strong man she is looking for. The brunette beauty was spotted at the Sundance Film Festival getting cozy with a young guy. Check out the vid for the juicy details, and be sure to tune in to "The Insider" on TV tonight for the latest in entertainment news.

No comments:

Post a Comment