click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 1 January 2014

The 6 Meanest Things Kris Jenner’s Ever Said

Khloé and Kim Kardashian pose with momager Kris Jenner. (Getty Images)

Kris Jenner's never been one to mince words, but every now and then it might be in her own best interest toshut her trap censor herself. While it's true that the momager has helped the Kardashian-Jenner empire to reach new heights, she's also hurt more than a few of her co-stars' (oops! make that family members') feelings along the way.
In fact, she'd put the brutal in brutally honest so many times that we'd nearly lost count, which is why we made this list of the 6 meanest things the matriarch has ever said… that we know about.
1. Kris said Khloé needed a nose job — when she was 9.
"Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever," Khloé told Cosmopolitan UK. "She didn't mean harm, but when I was around 9 I overheard [my mom] telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it." Call us old-fashioned, but it seems normal that she hadn't thought about going under the knife… because she was 9!
2. Kris told Khloé she was damaging the brand by gaining weight.
Kris was not happy when her daughter put on a few pounds while promoting the Kardashians' QuickTrim diet supplement, as seen on an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
"You don't care and it's really very very upsetting to me because I've worked so hard at creating what I think is a great deal for you girls and you're not pulling your end of the weight," Kris declared. "I feel like you could not chat about how many cookies you're eating in between meals [to the media]."
When an understandably defensive Khloé snapped back, "Are you trying to say that I'm fat and that I'm f***ing up your s***?," her mother replied without missing a beat, "Not exactly... in those words." Oh, okay then.
3. When husband Bruce Jenner practically begged Kris to stick around for his mother Ester's 87th birthday party, Kris snapped, "I'll check my schedule." And that was six months before their separation was revealed!
Only after Bruce reiterated to his wife of over 20 years how important it was to him that she attend, did she finally acquiesce. But even though she went, she just couldn't bring herself to be nice. After pretty much ignoring Ester for the majority of the event, Kris wiggled out early, saying she had to "take care of Kim" (who was conveniently pregnant at the time).
4. Kris told Kim to do a Playboy spread because "they might never ask" her again.
"I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable," Kim admitted to Harper's Bazaar back in 2010 about her 2007 shoot for the adult magazine. "[My mom said,] 'Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our [reality TV] show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age.'" In other words, please take all your clothes off so we can be famous faster.
5. In the midst of her split from Bruce, Kris said her "one regret" is divorcing Robert Kardashian.
That's gotta sting a little. Apparently, even though Kris has been running around saying how much better her relationship is with Bruce now that they've separated doesn't mean she wants him back — or that she has started to consider his feelings at all. 
"The one regret, if I had to do it over, would be divorcing Robert Kardashian," she recently told New You magazine. "But then there wouldn't have been Kendall and Kylie, so that's the way I look at it."
6. Kris announced that her favorite child is Kim.
Okay, so it's not like this is shocking or anything — after all, Kim is the kid who posed in Playboy against her will in order to please her mother, and we can only assume that kind of loyalty counts for something. Still, though, shouldn't all parents (even if they do have favorites) keep this information to themselves? Not if you're Kris!
When Barbara Walters asked Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé, in a 2011 interview, "Who is your mom's favorite?" not one of them missed a beat. "Kim!" they shouted simultaneously.
Ever the professional, Barbara asked Kris if that was accurate. Instead of giving a normal answer (like the ever-popular "I love them all"), Kris admitted, "OK, yes she's my favorite."
Surprisingly, though, Khloé jumped to her mom's defense... sort of.
"Whoever gives her the most percentage rights [is her favorite]," she clarified. And while Kris denied this (playful?) accusation, something tells us it's probably true.

No comments:

Post a Comment