click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Saturday 15 February 2014

Khloe Kardashian Slams Haters of Kendall Jenner's Nipple-Baring Runway Look

Khloe Kardashian Slams Haters of Kendall Jenner's Nipple-Baring Runway Look
Khloe Kardashian Slams Haters of Kendall Jenner's Nipple-Baring Runway Look

Don't mess with Khloe Kardashian's family. After her younger sister Kendall Jenner got some criticism for modeling a completely sheer-shirt at New York Fashion Week on Feb. 13, the 29-year-old reality star took to Twitter to slam all the haters.

"She's too dope for you 2 understand!" Kardashian tweeted to her 9.21 million followers of her 18-year-old sibling, who was nearly unrecognizable on the runway at Marc Jacobs' show. "Yall would trade places with her in a second. The hate is real! Lol bye haters!"

Then, to really drive the point home, she added, "Basic bitches NOT wanted." (Jenner retweeted the message to her own followers, but has not otherwise acknowledged the criticism.)

"I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be on my 'don't sweat the small stuff' ish," Kardashian quipped. "But I just can't pass up a good rant."

One fan responded to the star's tweets that Jenner "needs to cover up" and not "dress like that," to which Kardashian replied, "It's a fashion show. She doesn't choose! #clueless."

Jenner, for her part, told Into the Gloss before the show that she was excited to strut her stuff. "I just recently turned 18, so this [Marc Jacobs show] is my big kick-off to start and grow my career," she said.

"The New York fashion scene is crazy, madness, but I love the energy. I love everything about it -- like the hair and makeup today, it's incredible," she gushed. "I've never had my eyebrows bleached; I don't even look like myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment