click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Emma Watson Calls Fashion Industry "Dangerously Unhealthy," Excited to Age



When it comes to the perfect fashion photoshoot, Emma Watson knows there's no magic involved. The Harry Potter star, 23, spoke with U.K.'s The Guardian about the extreme measures some people in the industry have put on her to be beautiful.

"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down, but I've made my peace with it," the former Burberry model told the paper. "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy. I'm excited about the aging process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling."

Of being a former child star, Watson admitted in the April cover story for Elle that she's jealous of actresses who have been able to break into the film industry later in life.

"There are all these actresses who have emerged in the last year or two, and they get to emerge as this complete human being," she said. "And I'm so jealous!"

Even after filming one of the most popular film franchises of all time, the Noah star also found herself in an uncomfortable position at school.

"After Harry Potter, all that mattered was university," she told the Sunday Times. "On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned around to look at me. I had to say to myself 'it's OK, you can do this'. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage."

No comments:

Post a Comment