click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 14 April 2014

Lady Gaga 'Pulls Back Neck With Tape' Every Day In Beauty Routine

Lady Gaga has confessed that she uses a facelift method every morning to change the look of her face and feels that the routine is like "meditation".
The ARTPOP has spoken to the Daily Mirror about her beauty regime and often asks about how to shape her eyes with the tape.
"When I have my wig cap on and I'm taping my face, it's a sort of meditation for me," she said.
Lady Gaga continued: "Every day, it starts the same way. It's like a mantra. I wash my face, I pin my hair back and put on a wig cap and I ask, 'How am I going to form my eyes today with this tape? How will I pull back my neck with tape?'"
Lady Gaga pulls her skin back with facelift tape every morning 
While we know that Gaga loves outrageous and sometimes peculiar looks when she steps out, the Paparazzi hitmaker insists that the fake look can actually be a window of honesty.
"Looking artificial can be honest. Being glamorous can come from a place of authenticity and a place of love," she said. The US superstar is bringing her show to the UK later this year, recently adding a third date at London's 02 Arena.
Gaga will be storming through Manchester, London, Glasgow, Birmingham and Dublin. Her first two nights sold out straight away. Lady Gaga, who wrapped a seven-night stint at the Roseland Ballroom in New York last week, kicks off in Birmingham on October 15, before wrapping at London's O2 Arena on October 26.
Lady Gaga's tour dates are as follows:
Birmingham NIA, October 15
Dublin O2 Arena, October 17
Glasgow Hydro, October 19
Manchester Phones 4U Arena, October 21
London O2 Arena October, 23, 25 & 26

No comments:

Post a Comment