click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Miley Cyrus Reveals Past Bouts With Depression

Miley Cyrus Reveals Past Bouts With Depression (ABC News)

Miley Cyrus is okay being alone, but it wasn't always that way.
Cyrus and "Hunger Games" actor Liam Hemsworth broke off their engagement in September, and since then, the "Bangerz" singer said she's learned to be alone without feeling intense anxiety.
"When I was with [Liam] or when I was on Disney, the thing that gave me the most anxiety was not knowing what to do with myself when Disney wasn't there to carry me anymore or if I didn't have him," she told Elle for its May issue, out April 22. "Now I'm free of both of those things, and I'm fine. Like, I lay in bed at night by myself and I'm totally okay, and that's so much stronger than the person three years ago who would have thought they would have died if they didn't have a boyfriend."
Even with all the attention Cyrus is getting for her music and behavior, the former "Hannah Montana" star said she feels some of it comes just because she's a woman.
"I mean, guy rappers grab their crotch all f----ng day and have hos around them, but no one talks about it," she added. "But if I grab my crotch and I have hot model b----es around me, I'm degrading women? I'm a woman -- I should be able to have girls around me! But I'm part of the evolution of that. I hope."
Cyrus also reveals she's struggled with depression in the past,reports People.
"I went through a time where I was really depressed. Like, I locked myself in my room and my dad had to break my door down," she admitted. "It was a lot to do with, like, I had really bad skin, and I felt really bullied because of that."
The singer said that fans have told her that her struggles have helped them with their depression.
"That gives me a big purpose -- a reason to wake up in the morning," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment