click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 6 April 2014

POPSessions: Why a 'Big Bang' Character Is on Luke Evans's Enemies List

Luke Evans as Bard the Bowman in 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.' (New Line Cinema)
What movie makes you cry?
I know there's lots of movies that make me cry. I remember the first movie that ever did make me cry. It was on the television and I must have been about 13, I think. It was "The Elephant Man." I remember it shocking me that humans could be so cruel. It was such a brilliant portrayal of such a tragic figure. I've never forgotten that. I got to work with John [Hurt] a few years ago in "Immortals" and I remember just sitting with him and chatting about that role and that character. It's amazing. 

What did he say about it?
Well, that it was incredibly hard going. That was prosthetics before prosthetics became what they are today. It was incredibly hot, he said. And creating the voice of the character and all that. It was really interesting to listen to him talk about it. 

What movie or TV character would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with?
Probably that dude from "The Big Bang Theory," the know-it-all, Sheldon. I think I'd probably kill him. 

If you were kidnapped, what movie or TV character would you call to save you? 
Bruce Willis in "Die Hard." Because he's invincible. The man, he's a hero. He'll save you. Definitely Bruce, definitely.

What's your TV guilty pleasure?
Ah, TV guilty pleasure would be "Family Guy." I can watch a whole season in one night.

What was your first concert?
My first concert was. Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, OMD. I remember being in the crowd ... and I'd never actually been in a room or an arena with that amount of people all there for the same reason. And ever since, going to a concert, whatever it is, it's always an overwhelming, powerful, electric experience, knowing that every single person in that room, counting at 20-, 30,000 people, they are there just to watch sometimes one person singing on stage. It's electrifying. I've always loved it. I love live stuff. I see as much as I can.

Do you have aspirations of being a rock star?
No more than the next person.

What about being a karaoke star? What's your karaoke song? 
Um, my karaoke song would probably be Queen, [Singing] "Tonight I'm going to have myself a real good time..." What's that one? "Don't Stop Me Now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment