click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Jennifer Lopez 'Sizzles' And 'Looks Attractive' On The Cover Of 'A.K.A'

Jennifer Lopez has taken to Twitter to unveil the cover art and title of her upcoming album, "A.K.A." As various outlets have noted, this is a very "steamy" cover, in which she "sizzles," "looks attractive" and "should get pulses racing."

View image on Twitter

The album, which will be released on June 17 via Capitol Records, will include singles "First Love" and "I Luh Ya Papi," both released earlier this year (with the video for the latter notably inciting a discussion about sexism in the music industry).

"Music has always been my first love," Lopez wrote in a press release. "As a girl who grew up in the Bronx, I listened to everything. In my career I have always made music that is a reflection of me and where I am in my life ... And on this, my 10th album release, I have created a collection of songs that make me feel good and make me feel happy."

In other J.Lo news, Billboard has announced that the singer will receive the Icon Award at the BBMA ceremony later this year, officially becoming the fourth person and first woman ever to be honored with the title. So, congratulations to J. Lo, on both being an icon and having "ample cleavage."


No comments:

Post a Comment