click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 12 May 2014

Kerry Washington Hints at Her New Baby on Mother's Day: "I Am Filled With Gratitude!"



When it comes to her personal life, Kerry Washington handles privacy better than herScandal counterpart Olivia Pope. After giving birth to her first child, daughter Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha, earlier this month, the ABC star has finally acknowledged motherhood on, appropriately, Mother's Day. 
On Sunday, May 11, she tweeted, "Well…I still wont talk about my personal life on here But...I see your tweets. And I am filled with gratitude! XO #HappyMothersDay." 
The first-time mom is notorious for keeping her private life under-wraps, marrying football player Nnamdi Asomugha in a secret wedding in June 2013 and never officially announcing her pregnancy after BBC NEWS broke the news. 
"I feel like I have the best date of the night," Washington, clad in a white Balenciaga gown, gushed on the red carpet with her baby bump at the Golden Globes in January.?

No comments:

Post a Comment