click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 4 September 2014

Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Family Snapshot — and a Few Life Lessons


     Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson with Maxwell and Ace (Instagram)
Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson with Maxwell and Ace 
Jessica Simpson is loving life as a newlywed.
The fashion mogul, who wed Eric Johnson in July, shared a sweet family portrait alongside her husband, 34, and their two kids, daughter Maxwell, 2, and 1-year-old son Ace.
"Feeling balanced, healthy and inspired. Proud to have shared my perspective with @glamourmag," she posted alongside the photo. Simpson, 34, shared her five tips for living happily ever after in an exclusive guest post for the magazine.
"Today, I feel truly comfortable in my own skin," she wrote while reflecting on her life’s challenges and accomplishments. "Better exercise habits, food choices, and lifestyle changes have contributed to this, but ultimately, my confidence comes from my state of mind."
Jessica went on to list five lessons she plans to take with her into the next chapter of her life.
1. Remember who you are — and honor her. "When I was younger and starting out in the music business, I always felt like I was being defined by other people… but now that I’m in my 30s, I’ve grown into myself and established my identity on my terms," she explained. "I'm certainly not perfect, but when I look in the mirror, I’m proud of the woman I see."
2. Let him love all of you. "Eric has seen me at every size, and he loves me no matter what," she noted. "Eric was so supportive and challenged me to accept my insecurities and focus on what truly matters. I feel stronger than ever, and Eric's unconditional love has been a reminder of the love I should give myself."
3. Invest in "me time." "Whether it's your career or a passion, find something that makes YOU happy," advised Jess. "I sometimes second-guess spending time working — I want to be with my kids as much as possible! Then I remember how satisfying work is for me, and because I am fulfilled, I can offer the best version of myself to my family."
4. Small indulgences can make a big difference. "There were so many fun and special occasions leading up to the wedding that I wanted to enjoy with family and friends," she shared. "I didn't want to deprive myself or give up the foods (and cocktails!) I love in order to feel beautiful on my wedding day. And, because of what I learned from Weight Watchers, I didn't have to."
5. Honor your support system. "The walk down the aisle is the beginning of one of the happiest days of your life, and the love you are walking toward is most rewarding when you have that love coming first from within," she said. "It’s a time to celebrate with family and friends as you vow to build a life with your soulmate. These are the vows that I've made toward a loving marriage. Hopefully they bring you closer to yourself and your happily-ever-after."
And Simpson did just that when she took part in her younger sister Ashlee's happily ever after this past weekend. On Sunday, the "Pieces of Me" singer, 29, wed Evan Ross, 26, at Diana Ross's Greenwich, Connecticut, estate, where Jessica served as matron of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment