click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 29 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian on Dating French Montana After Lamar Odom Split: "I Was Lonely and Destructive"


                     

Too much, too soon. Khloe Kardashian opened up about her relationship with French Montanaduring the Dec. 28 episode of Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons, telling her sister and Scott Disick that she now realizes she rushed into the romance a little quickly after her split from estranged husband Lamar Odom.
"It's nothing against French. I just think I don't want a boyfriend," she explained. "I jumped into something because I was just, like, lonely and destructive. But now I'm like, I just want to be alone."
"You need some time," Disick told her. "You gotta grieve your old marriage."
"I gotta grieve," she agreed. "I'm still married." (The 30-year-old reality star filed for divorce from Odom back in December 2013 but has yet to finalize the split.)
Kourtney, 35, offered her thoughts on the subject in a confessional. "I really do like French," she told the cameras. "I think that Khloe has a lot of fun with him. But I think that Khloe did rush into a relationship really quickly."
Khloe herself admitted to being "entertained at all times" by the rapper, but said his clingy behavior could be a bit difficult to handle. "There's highs and lows in every relationship," she shared on Sunday's episode. "I have no idea why French calls me 5,000 times a day." See pics of Khloe and French in happier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment