click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 5 February 2015

Derek Jeter's Girlfriend Hannah Davis Scores the Cover of 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue



.
Hannah Davis (Ben Watts/Sports Illustrated)

This time, Derek Jeter's girlfriend is the one who hit a home run.
Model Hannah Davis, 24, graces the newly unveiled cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue as first revealed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. The cover shot — snapped by photographer Ben Watts — features Davis in a barely-there bikini as she poses at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee.

Hannah, a native of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, has been featured in the sexy issue for the past two years, but this is her first time appearing on the cover. "I am both shocked and excited to be this year's cover model," the beauty told the mag. "This has been a lifelong dream of mine and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!

"Davis has been dating recently retired New York Yankees shortstop Jeter on and off since 2012. The two are fiercely private about their relationship, but they have been photographed together over the years. In August 2013, she was seen wearing a piece of bling on her ring finger that sparked engagement rumors. Then, in October, that the couple planned to marry during a secret ceremony on Long Island, New York, although that proved not to be the case.

 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover

The gorgeous cover girl grew up playing volleyball and tennis. She was actually discovered by a scout while playing on the professional Caribbean tennis circuit at 14 and has been modeling for clients such as Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret ever since.



And, as expected of a woman who's close friends with Chrissy Teigen, she's a little quirky. "I'm such an oddball when I'm not working," she told Ocean Drive magazine in a July 2013 interview. "I know how to stilt walk, and I also have a unicycle. I'm basically like a circus clown. These are things I learned when I was younger, but my parents like to point out that I still know how to do them. At parties they'll say, 'Well, Hannah can [ride a] unicycle. You should see her on it!' And I'll be like, 'Mom!' But then I'll say, 'Okay, fine. Where is it? I'll show you.'"

 (Splash News)

 Davis is the latest in a long line of gorgeous women Jeter has had by his side. Minka Kelly, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, and Vanessa Minnillo (now Lachey) have all been romantically linked to him. However, Page Six reported that the baseball star does not seek attention from ladies who are too well known. In February 2014, the newspaper said Jeter had broken up with Davis because she was becoming too famous. "Derek likes to keep his relationships quiet," a source told the publication. "In the past, when his girlfriends become famous and start doing sexy shoots, that's when they break up. Exactly the same thing happened with Minka and Vanessa Minnillo." Fortunately, Jeter and Davis later reconciled.

 While Hannah might like to keep her relationship out of the limelight, she has her sights set on doing even more to make a name for herself. "I definitely want to design a line of bathing suits," she told Ocean Drive. "I have some really cool ideas, and I know what fits the best because I've worn hundreds and hundreds of them. I know the best strapless styles, what doesn't fall down, which types of white bathing suits are see-through and which aren't. So, hopefully, in the future....

"For now, we'll have to settle for her wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment