click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 8 February 2015

There is still hope, ladies: Ranbir Kapoor is not engaged to Katrina

File photo of Ranbir Kapoor. PHOTO: AFP
Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor is an extremely private person. He does not like to talk about his personal life, especially about his relationship with starlet Katrina Kaif. However, after his relationship with her has been under heavy media scrutiny, Ranbir has finally opened up to the Bombay Times, in an exclusive interview, reports The Times of India.
When asked if he is engaged to Katrina, Ranbir said: “No, I am not. Engagement is to tell the world that right now we are promised to get married. I have not reached that place in my life.”
“I really wished that tabloids, magazines and news channels stop making conjectures about that as it spoils the spontaneity of it when it finally happens,” he added.
Ranbir said that when he does get engaged, he won’t hide it from the media.
“If I have to get engaged, I can’t hide that. I want to have a family, have children. So, when I get engaged, I will certainly announce it,” he said.
Further, Ranbir also shared that he might be venturing into writing for movies. He said that directors Ayan Mukherjee and Imtiaz Ali encouraged him to do so.
“Katrina told me that I don’t have an imaginative mind. And that challenged me and hurt me. I decided to come up with a story and prove her wrong. Imtiaz has told me to think and write just a scene a day and that’s what I am right now doing,” Ranbir said.
Hotshot director Rajkumar Hirani has approached the 32-year-old to play Sanjay Dutt in Hirani’s biopic. However, Ranbir affirmed that nothing is confirmed yet.
“Playing Sanjay Dutt will be exciting for me; Mr. Hirani has not confirmed that to me yet. Raju Hirani is not a director who you can keep calling and asking, if that film is happening or not,” Ranbir said.
Ranbir will next be seen in the Vikramjit Singh directed Roy alongside Arjun Rampal and Jacqueline Fernandez. The film is slated for a February 13 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment