click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Kristen Stewart Reveals What Attracts Her to Someone

Kristen Stewart

Image result for kristen stewart

 gets comfy in this shot from Issue 6 of CR Fashion Book, on newsstands on March 5.
Here’s what the 24-year-old actress, who appears in the book alongside Willow Smith and Kylie Jenner, had to share with the mag:
On her type: “For me, the most attractive thing in a person is drive – genuine, impulse expressed for the sake of it, not for perception. I think that’s hot.”
On who she’s attracted to: “It’s not hard for me to figure out who I like or who my friends are. I trust my energy meter, but I’m also not afraid to let me people in who might hurt me.”
On taking on a difficult role: “I love putting myself through hell and really experiencing that pain. That’s when I feel the most fulfilled, when at the end I feel like I’ve slaughtered myself. And it’s so worth it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment