click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 19 April 2015

Kendall Jenner on Being a Reality Star: 'I Didn’t Have a Say'


       Kendall Jenner on Being a Reality Star: 'I Didn’t Have a Say'

Kendall Jenner landed the cover of GQ’s May issue (on newsstands today), and in addition to her racy photoshoot, the model and reality star provides some incredibly juicy sound bites. GQ’s contributing editor Zach Baron follows the youngest member of the Kardashian clan to Paris Fashion Week where she’s mobbed by fans at Balmain who were screaming her name and pulling at her hair and clothing. “Why the f— would you let [her security guard’s name redacted] leave without me, Mom!” she immediately yells at Kris Jenner over her phone. (Jenner’s ringtone, by the way, is “Gold Digger by Kanye West.) “We just got fully attacked!” Next she calls her father, Bruce Jenner. “Hi, Dad, I just got almost killed by a million kids,” she said while her hands were shaking. Later that night, she watched footage of the incident with her mother. “I can’t believe they were pulling me that hard!” she said rather nonchalantly. And so goes a typical day in the life of Kendall Jenner. 
As paparazzi and E! camera crews document her every breath, the 19-year-old insists she’s trying to leave that part of her life behind to make it as a real model. At least the latter part is working. Read on for other key quotes from the GQ article.
image
Kendall Jenner says she can’t imagine life after “Keeping up with the Kardashians.” 
On growing up a reality star:
“My life was always different growing up,” says Kendall. “I mean, even before the show, my dad was who he is. He’s an Olympic athlete. And we were going to premieres, like Finding Nemo premieres, and we would be little kids, like, before the show, walking down the red carpet.”
On tabloid headlines about her dad’s potential gender transition:
“All that is bulls—. I don’t even know what they’re talking about, so I have no idea.” When Baron asks if she’s upset because the story is true or false, she says, “That is not for me to answer.”
On life after Keeping Up with the Kardashians:
“It’s actually really hard for me to think of…but that day will come, and it’ll be fine. Everything that happens is still going to happen, just minus the cameras.” She says that while her mother and sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney chose to live in front of the cameras “me and my little sister were placed in. We didn’t have a say. It was in our home. There was no way we couldn’t be on it.” But would she have opted out? “Honestly, I can’t answer that question. I have no idea. I was 10 years old when the TV show started. I don’t remember what it was like before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment