click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Amanda Seyfried Covers 'Vogue,' Reveals How She Hit on Justin Long Through Instagram


                      
Clearly, actor Justin Long is a lucky guy.
In a new interview with Vogue, Amanda Seyfried -- who's been dating the 36-year-old He's Just Not That Into You star since the summer of 2013 -- reveals that she's actually the one that took the initiative at the start of their relationship. Amanda recalls hitting on him through his Instagram account, though the two actually met through mutual friends a couple years earlier.
"I followed him on Instagram, and I thought something he said was really funny," she recalls. "It was a beautiful picture of a snail, and the caption said, 'F**king MOOOOOOOOVE.' It made me laugh out loud, so I texted him."
The rest, as they say, is history. The 29-year-old Ted 2 actress dishes about their almost two-year relationship, which she says "just feels right."
"I really do have my own identity, both inside and outside the relationship, if that makes any sense," she explains. "It just feels right. It's also really good to feel OK being alone."
Amanda Seyfried Covers 'Vogue,' Reveals How She Hit on Justin Long Through Instagram
Amanda also gets candid on her enviable career, surprisingly admitting to doing one film that she regrets. Though she declines to name the movie, she says she did it for the money at the time.
"They paid me too much money, and what I should have done was walk away," she admits. "But you know what? I met one of my best friends on that movie. Oh! And I bought a house with the money! But making movies is two solid months of twelve-, fourteen-hour days. I mean, it can ruin your relationship. And if you make too many bad decisions in a row, people don't come knocking anymore."
Although when it comes to her new film, Ted 2 -- the sequel to the massive 2012 hit Ted -- she couldn't be happier. Especially since she says she has the freedom to voice her opinions to director Seth MacFarlane.
"I was just saying a bunch of f**ks and stuff," she laughs, talking about reshoots for the film. "Seth gave me a note yesterday and I didn’t really agree with it, and it’s just so nice to have an opinion about it. And he was like, 'OK, yeah, cool.' Now I have opinions! It's exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment