click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Monday 18 May 2015

‘Human Barbie’ says she was injured in vicious attack


21-year-old 'Real-life Barbie doll' seeks international fame... But does she even exist?

Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukrainian “Human Barbie,” said she was injured in a vicious attack near her home.
The 28-year-old model, who claims her doll-like appearance is natural except for breast-enhancement surgery, denies her swollen lips and head are the result of more plastic surgery, the Daily Mail reports.
Lukyanova said she has been threatened by strangers for the past two years.
“I came back home from a shop with bags and entered the door code when two men rushed from the dark and attacked me,” she said. “It happened in a flash, they hit me on the head, several times on my jaw, then one of them began strangling me.”
Her attackers didn’t say anything and did not try to rob her, Lukyanova siad.
“If it wasn’t for my neighbor who suddenly appeared, I don’t know what would have happened. They saw her and ran away,” she said.
Lukyanova was hospitalized following the Halloween night attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment