click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Hates Her Nickname, Says She's Against Botox



Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova is totally fine with the worldwide Internet notoriety she's received over the last three years, but there is one thing the 29-year-old Russian model could do without: her "Human Barbie" nickname. "It's a little degrading and insulting, but I'm used to it now," Lukyanova, speaking through a translator, told Cosmopolitan during an interview via Skype."It's the image most fans request, so I have to comply with it because it's become part of my aesthetic image, but I don't like it. I don't like when people think I am imitating a doll"
PHOTOS: Plastic surgery nightmares
Valeria Lukyanova Says Her 'Human Barbie' Nickname Is 'Degrading'
After causing a stir last month when admitting she Photoshopped images of herself in tiny jean shorts, Lukyanova told Cosmo she's now focused on making people aware that she'd rather be known as a spiritual leader called Amatue. Oh, and she claims to be able to speak to aliens, and to time travel. The Internet sensation has made spirituality such a priority that she now travels to speak at seminars about her out-of-body experiences.
PHOTOS: Stars with weird body parts
Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova's Hobbies Include Playing With Snakes(!), Working Out, and Basking in the Sun: New Photos!
"[Valeria is] my earthly name and more for people who don't really know me or aren't absorbed with esoterics; they don't understand this. But all the people who are close to me, they call me Amatue," the pin-thin blonde said.
Among those closest to the viral celeb include her husband, who Lukyanova said isn't bothered by her extreme appearance. "He treats it as my aesthetic image. He's totally fine with it," she said. "All my relatives were of course very happy. They were very flattered that I was distinguished in this way and that I've become so popular."
Spending an hour on her makeup and an hour on her hair each day, Lukyanova is against Botox, and told Cosmo she isn't afraid of aging naturally. However, the blonde still dedicates a whopping five or six hours a day to the gym to keep her figure in check. Lukyanova also follows a raw food diet but insists she does not starve, despite saying in the past that she lived on light and air.

Her tip for taking the perfect selfie? It's all about the lighting. "The most important thing is for the light to fall directly on the face. If it's from the side at all, the photograph is doomed to fail," she told Cosmo. "I use the filters on Instagram. Many of my girlfriends use other filters, but I don't really understand all that, so I just use the standard filters. [I don't Photoshop] my Instagram pictures because I think for Instagram it's better to have natural photos."

No comments:

Post a Comment