click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 29 November 2013

David Beckham on His New Full-Time Job: 'I'm Dad'

David Beckham on His New Full-Time Job: 'I'm Dad' (ABC News)

To the chagrin of millions of fans across the globe, David Beckham announced his retirement from professional soccer earlier this year.
But Becks, 38, has a new full-time role.
"I've got four kids to chase around every single day, so I'm Dad," he said during interviews for "The Class of 92," a documentary about Manchester United - a team he played for from 1991 to 2003.
Beckham and wife Victoria's four children - sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, and daughter Harper - have the famous ex-soccer star pretty busy.
"I take them to school, I pick them up from school," he said. "I take them to football practice or ballet classes. So, that's kind of what I do, day in and day out."
In the documentary, Metro, a British website, reported Beckham also discussed what it was like to be hazed by the team in the early 1990s. 
"The fact that I had to look at Clayton Blackmore's calendar and do certain things, while looking at Clayton Blackmore. I mean it was embarrassing to talk about!" he said in the film. "Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment