click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 20 December 2013

Khloe Kardashian Going Through 'Challenging' But 'Cleansing' Time, Says Mom Kris Jenner

Khloe Kardashian is seen on November 14, 2013 in London -- Getty Images

Khloe Kardashian is having an understandably difficult time dealing with her impending divorce from Lamar Odom, says her mom, Kris Jenner.

"What Khloe is going through is definitely challenging, I'm not going to lie," Kris told People. "It's also a very interesting time for her because it's very cleansing."

Kris said the 29-year-old's resilience has surprised her.

"She's also showed this side of her that I didn't know she had," Kris told the mag. "I always knew Khloe was strong, but I never dreamed that she had this kind of strength."

While the separation is painful for the entire family (Khloe and Lamar were married for four years), Kris said she still cares deeply about her soon-to-be-ex son-in-law.

"I still love Lamar and I love Khloe, and I hate, hate they're going through this," she said. "But if it's something that Khloe feels she needs to do, then I'm 150 percent behind her. We all lean on each other, we have to."
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Khloe filed for divorce on Friday after months of rumored marital problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment