click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Khloe Kardashian on 'KUWTK': 'I'm Kind of Living Out of My Car Right Now'

Khloe Kardashian on 'KUWTK': 'I'm Kind of Living Out of My Car Right Now'

A couple's home is where most of the memories are made, so it comes as no surprise that Khloe Kardashian didn't want to stay at her and Lamar Odom's home in the midst of their marital problems.

Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Odom in December, revealed Sunday night on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," that she had stayed away from their home, even living out of her car.

"I've basically thrown all my bare necessities into some suitcases and I'm kind of living out of my car right now," she said. "Literally my car has duffle bags on duffle bags in it."

She admitted that she still loved the home they had together, but that there was a "darkness" that needed to be cleaned out.

The former couple's 8,000-sq-ft. mansion eventually was placed on the market for $5.499 million a few weeks ago. "I don't want to sell my house - but know I have to," she said on last night's episode.

After staying with brother Rob for a short time, Khloe was forced to go home and said it felt so empty.


No comments:

Post a Comment