click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Khloe Kardashian Says 'I'm a Shattered Person' on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'

Khloe Kardashian Says 'I'm a Shattered Person' on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (ABC News)

More than a month removed from filing for divorce, Khloe Kardashian gave the world a glimpse into her past marital woes on the season premiere of " Keeping Up with the Kardashians" Sunday.

She broke down and cried on multiple occasions when talking about her estranged husband, Lamar Odom. You also see the reality star harassed by paparazzi throughout the episode, which was filmed at least two months ago.
"The whole thing is very uncomfortable," she said on the show. "I don't like being around people because I know what they're thinking. … I've been in hiding because I'm afraid of people. I can't look at people in the eyes. And I'm not even the one who did anything."

Later on, she talked about moving on, having "come to terms" with the fact that she couldn't help Odom.
"I need to get my life in order, but I love to work, as it distracts me, but I go home and I'm a shattered person," she said.
Rob Kardashian agreed that Odom needed to move out of the home he shared with Khloe, but she said she hadn't talked about moving on with Odom yet.
"You can't have a conversation with him. What is there to say?" she said.
Kardashian filed for divorce on Dec. 13, after months of alleged drug use and infidelity on the part of her husband.
Odom, 34, also had been dealing with his Aug. 30 DUI arrest, to which he received 36 months' probation after pleading no contest.
Another highlight of the episode was the separation announcement from Bruce and Kris Jenner that they'd shared with the world in October.
Not getting a divorce and just staying separated is "our way," Kris Jenner said.
"Our family is strong," Bruce Jenner said. "We will survive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment