click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Well Hello, New Kylie Jenner Hair! Want to See the Star's Pretty Cut?

Courtesy of Getty Images

All five of Kris Kardashian's genetically-blessed daughters are known for one thing. Okay, maybe two things: Being absurdly natural in front of the camera (have you ever seen a bad snapshot or awkward scene of any of them? Exactly!), and their long, envy-inducing manes. Until now.

Littlest sister Kylie just debuted a shorter new 'do (see her Instagram below!), and while she's still sporting the gorgeous brunette shade shared by her siblings, blonde could be in her future. So why the sudden change? "I just felt like there was a stress I needed to let go, so I just chopped it off," she said in a video posted to Keek. "I actually love my hair. I'm cutting more off tomorrow. I'm going a little lighter, because I feel like it."

We always thought diary-writing or deep meditating or yoga-ing was the secret to crushing stress, but maybe all it takes is a visit to the salon.

Courtesy of Instagram @kyliejenner

No comments:

Post a Comment