click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Beyonce Flaunts Slim Figure in Sheer Dress at Super Bowl Concert: See a Pic

Beyonce Flaunts Slim Figure in Sheer Dress at Super Bowl Concert: See a Pic

Sheer perfection!
Beyonce once again left not that much to the imagination -- showing off her world-famous figure in a sheer dress. For her surprise performance with husband Jay Z at the DirecTV Super Saturday Night event on Feb. 1 in New York City, Queen Bey, 32, wore a gorgeous black Roberto Cavalli gown with sheer paneling and sky-high platform pumps by Christian Louboutin.

The revealing dresses are quickly becoming Bey's signature style for red carpet appearances. After all, the Cavalli gown comes just a week after she caused jaws to drop from her appearance at the 2014 Grammys. The "Drunk in Love" singer opted for a sheer Nicholas de Carle bodysuit and custom bra before changing into a sheer Michael Costello gown with white floral embroidery.

The "Love on Top" singer has been open about her enviable self-confidence after losing the baby weight. "I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body," she said in a YouTube mini-documentary about her smash self-titled visual album released on Dec. 13. "I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body. I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back."

No comments:

Post a Comment