click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 6 February 2014

Brandi Glanville: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Brandi Glanville: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

These days, you can follow Brandi Glanville's life of luxury (and drama!) on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Mondays, 8 P.M). Below, the 41-year-old outspoken housewife spills to ABC NEWS 25 things you might not know about her.
1. My go-to fast food is a Del Taco burrito with extra red sauce, extra cheese, easy beans and onions.
2. I rarely swear in my day-to-day life. The women on the show bring out my colorful language with their judgments!
3. I love clipping coupons.
4. I'm a morning person.
5. I still get zits.
6. I am deathly afraid of fish.
7. My kids [Mason, 10, and Jake, 6] can talk me into anything.
8. I love cooking. I'm famous for my taco nights.
9. When I was growing up, I had a pet praying mantis named Dusty.
10. My top TV show is Seinfeld.
11. My parents have been happily married for 46 years.
12. I have 13 best girlfriends.
13. I like costume jewelry better than real diamonds.
14. I raced cars at age 14 and won at the Sacramento Raceway.
15. I only drove a stick shift until I moved to Los Angeles.
16. I'm absolutely obsessed with vitamins.
17. And lingerie!
18. I'm a middle child.
19. I learned to ski at age 23.
20. My favorite animal is an elephant because it's good luck.
21. I lived in Europe (mostly Paris and Milan) for six years while modeling.
22. I was a competitive gymnast until the 10th grade.
23. I keep a recorder in my car so when I think of profound things, I can remember them.
24. My second book, Drinking and Dating, debuts in February.
25. I'm a Scorpio rising. I love hard and I fight hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment