click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 6 February 2014

Selena Gomez Admits Secret Rehab Stint



Selena Gomez may be grappling with more serious troubles than her on-again, off-again relationship withJustin Bieber.The 21-year-old star checked into Arizona rehab facility Dawn at The Meadows last month, a rep has confirmed to "The Insider With E NEWS."
Her stay began just after the New Year, on Jan. 5, and lasted for only two weeks. In a statement, the rep was quick to shoot down tabloid rumors, adding, "Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse."
According to its website, Dawn at The Meadows specializes in patients ages 18-26 who are struggling with emotional trauma, addiction, or dual diagnosis concerns.
The timing of her rehab coincides with the breakup of her long-term relationship with Justin Bieber. In the weeks since, he has faced numerous problems of his own, among them an investigation for felonious egging of a neighbor's house in Los Angeles (which saw his good buddy Lil Za arrested on drug-possession charges), criminal battery charges in his native Canada, and DUI arrest in Florida during which he admitted to being under the influence of Xanax, marijuana, and alcohol.
Gomez's secret stint in rehab also seems to explain why, back in December, she suddenly pulled the plug on her 2014 Australian tour for a cryptic reason.
"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them," the "Come and Get It" singer  said in a statement at the time. "But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be."
A few days after the announcement, she shared a photo on Instagram of herself with her baby sister and wrote, "I'm the happiest I've been in a while.. So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved."
Hopefully that happiness and attempt at being "the best person" she can be is exactly what she has achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment