click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 6 February 2014

Demi Lovato Responds to Joe Jonas' Tell-All

Demi Lovato Responds to Joe Jonas' Tell-All (ABC News)

In December, Joe Jonas gave a tell-all interview in which he discussed smoking pot with Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus, among other things.

"The first time I smoked weed was with Demi and Miley," Jonas said. "I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, 'Try it! Try it!' so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don't even smoke weed that often anymore."

Now, Lovato, 21, is speaking out about his accusations.

"He had warned me a couple days before, and said, 'Hey heads up, I did an interview and I talked about smoking pot with you and Miley," Lovato told E! News. "I was like, 'We smoked pot together?!' I don't even remember clearly... but I'm pretty sure it happened."

However, after the interview was published, and it became clear that that's not all Jonas said about the former child star, Lovato said he was understandably nervous when she called to discuss things.

"I was like, 'Relax, we're good. Just don't be so stupid next time,'" she said. "[I said], 'I want to sit and talk to you in person, but I love you. It's all good. We're always going to be friends.'"

Lovato also explained that she doesn't blame anybody for her past troubles.

"I don't think anybody can save your life except for yourself," she added. "That was a key element in realizing that I had to change."

No comments:

Post a Comment