click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 20 November 2014

Nicki Minaj Wants Babies Soon: "I Feel Like I Was Put Here to Be a Mother"


                        
Nicki Minaj's biological clock is ticking very loudly these days. Though the "Anaconda" rapper has spoken before about wanting to start a family, she hinted toComplex magazine in a new interview that she's feeling the urge a little more urgently now.
Asked what her biggest fear is, the 31-year-old hip-hop star replied, "That I'll become so consumed with work that I'll forget to live my personal life to the fullest. If I'm done with my fifth album and I don't have a child by then, no matter how much money I have, I would be disappointed, as a woman, because I feel like I was put here to be a mother."
Before she becomes a mother, though, she wants to become a wife. "I have definitely put off the wife thing because I don't want people in my business," she admitted to Complex. "I'd rather not do anything that's going to be on paper but I definitely will be married before I have my baby. I want to make sure I do it in that order. I've always felt like that since I was young; my mother always put that in my head."
Minaj is currently promoting her third studio album, The Pinkprint. According to her Complex mag interview, she's contractually obligated to put out six — but she doesn't want to wait until she's done to have kids.
"By the fifth album," she said, "I will have walked down the aisle and I will at least be on baby number one, possibly baby number two. And have $500 million."
As for what that means for her music, Minaj isn't sure. "I wonder if I'm going to be one of those women who balances my child with a career," she mused to Complex. "I always said, 'When I have my baby, it's going to be all about my baby.' I don't want the child feeling like they don't have all of my attention, so I always said, 'I'm going to take a little break.' But we'll see."

No comments:

Post a Comment