click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 17 May 2015

Gigi Hadid Reveals Her Beauty Secrets to Surviving the Hot Summer Months: "Less Is More!"


Gigi Hadid

Bikinis aren't the only things ladies should be excited about this summer.
Instead, the hot months ahead could also be the perfect time to switch up that makeup style you've been rocking perhaps just a little too long.
We caught up with the new face of Maybelline, the one and only Gigi Hadid, where we talked about all things beauty. As it turns out, the 20-year-old had some serious tips we can't ignore.
"Normally, I'm a foundation and mascara person," she shared with E! News exclusively while celebrating Maybelline New York's 100th anniversary. "I never go too much. I would say less is more."
Such was the case when she stepped out in a colorful outfit from Balmain while completing her look with a "bold eye."
But trust us, she followed her own advice and didn't go too big anywhere and everywhere.
"When you go with a bold eye, go with a more held-back lip or if you go with a big lip, hold back on the eyes," she explained. "I think balancing it out and finding a good place that's not too much on your face is great."
As the newest face of the Maybelline team, Gigi is now part of a family that's "easy to look up to" with their confidence, inner beauty and ability to shine with or without makeup.
And while Gigi will likely have no problems glowing this summer, there's one final piece of advice the famous daughter of Yolanda Foster has to share.
"Stay hydrated, but I'm the worst at drinking water," she joked. "My mom always makes me drink more water so I need to give that tip to myself." 

No comments:

Post a Comment