click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Why Selena Gomez is Perfect as Pantene’s New Ambassador


                          Why Selena Gomez is Perfect as Pantene’s New Ambassador
Selena announced her new campaign with Pantene on social media (Photo: Instagram)
Selena Gomez is the new celebrity ambassador for Pantene, and I think the collaboration is a match made in heaven. As a teenager, all my friends and I used the brand’s shampoo regularly with the hopes of obtaining “Pantene hair” — that shiny, voluminous hair the stunning girls in the commercial had. I can only imagine that 22-year-old singer/actress Selena Gomez will cause legions of girls to shampoo with Pantene in an attempt to score her thick, glossy strands. 
“I’ve always loved using Pantene, so it’s a dream come true to be the brand’s newest ambassador,” says Gomez in a press statement. “Not only because Pantene stands for strong, healthy hair but also because it encourages women to be their best selves. My style is constantly evolving and I love to take risks, so I’m always changing my hair style. I rely on Pantene to keep my hair strong and healthy so I can take on each day with confidence.”  
Selena Gomez gives women serious hair envy. (Photo: Instagram)
In addition to her stunning face and adorable personality, I’m psyched to see Gomez show off a variety of looks in the brand’s new “Strong Is Beautiful” campaign in August. She’ll on TV, in print, social media, and in-store displays.
“Pantene has always celebrated beautiful hair and strong women,” says Jodi Allen, vice president of hair care & color for North America at Procter & Gamble. “I am proud that Selena Gomez is the newest member of the Pantene family. Her talents go beyond being an actress and singer. She is a modern beauty with amazing hair and is a true inspiration.”

No comments:

Post a Comment