click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Saturday 28 September 2013

Jennifer Lopez Lives Vicariously Through Teen as She Helps Her Style Her Quince




Houston teen Alyssa Linares received the experience of a lifetime when she won Verizon's My Fabulous Quince essay contest. Her prize? A one-on-one personal styling session with music-and-fashion icon Jennifer Lopez.
The "American Idol" judge guided Alyssa through every step for achieving the perfect look for her big quince, from hair and makeup to shoes and dress.
Jennifer admitted she enjoyed playing stylist for the day. "This is so up my alley. This is what I like to do during my time off … I like to dress people up. I'm always the Barbie doll, right?"
And the time with Alyssa was a chance for J.Lo to make up for a milestone she missed out on. "I never had a quinceañera, so I'm living vicariously through her!" Alyssa was more than happy to share the experience with her, calling J.Lo "her role model."


No comments:

Post a Comment