click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Katherine Webb is ‘really nervous’ about the Iron Bowl

(USA Today Sports Images)
(USA Today Sports Images)

Katherine Webb is attending her first Iron Bowl and she’s both nervous and conflicted.
Webb is an Auburn graduate, but she also is the loyal girlfriend of Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron. Webb’s alma mater is one of the few obstacles in the way of the Tide going to its third consecutive national title and an undefeated season.
“This is the first actual game, Iron Bowl, that I will be attending,” Webb told USA Today Sports last week. “I don’t know what to expect and I’m really nervous.”
Webb, who graduated from Auburn in 2011 said she missed Iron Bowls while in school because she had to sell her student tickets when she was running low on cash.
Of course, getting into this year’s Iron Bowl won’t be a problem since she’s on McCarron’s coveted pass list.
The Iron Bowl is the annual rivalry game between Alabama and Auburn.
It is one of the biggest rivalries in college football, but even more important this year since the winner will go on to play in the SEC title game and could ultimately play for a national title.
Alabama is currently ranked No. 1 in the national rankings and Auburn is No. 4.
Webb, former Miss Alabama USA, is a little concerned about how Auburn fans will react to her change in allegiance.
“Honestly, I don’t know what to expect,” Webb told USA Today. “AJ just in his protective nature, we talked about it (Wednesday) night. And he was like, ‘I’m concerned. I don’t know what the fans are gonna do.’ And I’m like, ‘It’s OK. I’ll be sweet, genuine and nice like I always am if anything were to happen.’

(Getty Images)

“Even in my experience at Auburn, it’s been very, very rare to see fans that have been rude or anything like that.”
But she’s excited to see her boyfriend play for his fourth national championship ring and end his career as the most successful quarterback in Alabama history.
“I’m not nervous about the fans,” Webb said. “Of course I want to see AJ have that fourth championship ring, so I really want them to do well. That’s what I’m nervous about. I’m not nervous about his talent or abilities as a player. Of course, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about the outcome.”


No comments:

Post a Comment