click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Thursday 26 December 2013

Taylor Swift Reveals Details on Next Album, Favorite Holiday Songs

Taylor Swift Reveals Details on Next Album, Favorite Holiday Songs

It's almost Christmas and Taylor Swift is in the studio preparing to give the gift of a new album to her fans.
The star recently revealed some of her favorite Christmas songs and new details on her upcoming album. Swift, 24, is opening up about her fifth studio album, expected to be released sometime next year.
The singer told
Billboard that she loves reinventing her sound and collaborating with different song writers.
"I see it as a bit of an apprenticeship. I want to be around people who love writing songs and have done it for years. Every time I'm in a studio I'm learning, like how to build a drum track, and getting a new perspective on things. It's so thrilling to keep learning on your fifth album."
The singer, who is nominated for multiple Grammy awards for her multi-platinum fourth album 'Red,' says her songs allow her fans details inside of her life.
"At the core of what I do, it's always going to revolve around a confessional storyline and filling my fans in on what my life has actually been."
Her next album, she says, will continue that trend.
"It's become this lifeline between me and my friends and they know that no matter what they read in some magazine, they're going to hear the actual accounting of it when the album comes out."
The pop star, who enjoys experimenting with different music genres, revealed some of her favorite holiday songs from different genres.
"Colbie Caillat has a great Christmas album I'm obsessed with," she told british weekly.
"I love the She & Him Christmas stuff. Bing Crosby, of course. 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey. Beach Boys have great Christmas music. Train has this song called 'Shake Up Christmas.' I have so many favorite Christmas songs right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment