click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Friday 31 January 2014

Emma Roberts and Evan Peters: It Wasn't Love at First Sight!

Courtesy of Getty Images  Engaged American Horror Story: Coven co-stars Emma Roberts and Evan Peters definitely make an adorable couple. But during an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Roberts revealed that she met her fiancé long before they shared the screen on the hit FX show-and that she didn't make the best first impression.
Roberts and Peters first met while filming the upcoming independent movie Adult World, and she says "On set, I was like 'Oh yeah, we're totally going to date,' and I would try to flirt with him, which ended up looking like I had something in my eye," she laughingly told Handler. "He literally didn't speak to me the entire movie, he thought I was so weird."

Her lackluster flirting skills were compounded by the fact that her Adult World character sported a less-than-flattering look. "I have no makeup on, it looks like I cut my own hair off," she said of her character, a poet who works at an adult bookstore. "I was not exactly looking cute to get a man."
Is Roberts just downplaying her natural charm and beauty? Because while she thought she was repelling her dream guy that whole time, she clearly grabbed Peters' attention. He started texting her, and they began dating. And before long, she joined the third season of American Horror Story, which Peters has been on since the first season.
The rest, as they say, is Hollywood romantic history. After more than a year of dating, Peters proposed to Roberts in New York City over the holidays. Extra reported that he popped the question with a gold, pink diamond engagement ring.
Now that she's happily discussing her engagement, we can't wait to hear some wedding plans, as well. How cute would a Halloween wedding, complete with romantic dark details, be for the horror show couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment