click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Sofia Vergara on Why She Shares Sexy Bikini Pictures: "I Still Look Good!"

Sofia Vergara on Why She Shares Sexy Bikini Pictures: "I Still Look Good!"

Sofia Vergara is a firm believer in the "If you've got it, flaunt it" mantra. The gorgeous Modern Family actress is a pro at flattering her considerable assets on the red carpet, and she's not shy about showing off her sexy figure online, either. Case in point? She recently shared a super-revealing picture of herself in a thong bikini in Mexico.

"My son took that picture," the Colombian stunner, 41, said during an interview for Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM show On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "And I'm like, 'Damn, I still look good! I'm going to post this one.' At this age, you don't take for granted a good picture."

The photo in question was from Vergara's trip to Mexico last month. She and loved ones including son Manolo, 21, and fiance Nick Loeb, 38, partied there with pals over the holidays.

Asked about her relationship with Loeb, to whom she got engaged in July 2012, the buxom star dismissed rumors of trouble in paradise. "I laugh all the time because what else can I do? I mean at least they're talking about me, no?" she quipped.

"I read the most absurd things, like one day I'm engaged, one day because I go to the gym without the ring then I'm not engaged and it's some horrible tragedy," she continued. "Then the other day I'm getting married, then I'm giving birth."

Not that she's opposed to the latter. As she revealed last year, Vergara took steps to freeze her eggs in the hopes of one day having a baby with her fiance.

"My doctor had told me, 'We have a small window.' I said, 'That's so rude!' I already have a kid, so I never thought I would need to do that," she told Cosmopolitan in April. "But I will have to use a surrogate, because I had thyroid cancer and lots of radiation. I don't want to wait forever, but not yet, because I'm working like an animal."

No comments:

Post a Comment