click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 16 March 2014

Church says no to more kids for now

Charlotte Church isn't planning any more children at the moment

Charlotte Church has revealed she hasn't ruled out having more children, although she isn't ready yet.
The 28-year-old already has two kids, six-year-old Ruby and five-year-old Dexter, with former partner Gavin Henson.
The singer told Closer magazine: "I'm not planning on having any more children any time soon, but you can never say never. I feel blessed with what I have at the moment."
Charlotte, who split from Welsh rugby player Gavin four years ago, has been seeing Jonathan Powell since 2010. She said marrying the 24-year-old isn't her top priority right now.
"I absolutely love him but marriage isn't the be all and end all for me," she said.
"Marriage is great when you get all your mates together after 20 years, have a big party and celebrate. That's something to be proud of and embrace. But I don't need a ring to prove I'm committed to someone."
Charlotte, who was launched into the music industry at the age of 11 and is about to release her new album Four, said she's happy being away from the limelight, and prefers being at home in Wales.
"I love being a normal mum - I do the school run every day and I have a recording studio in my basement, so the kids can come down and see me, or play the tambourine, whenever they want," she explained.
"I have a nanny who takes care of them when I'm working, but I like to be as hands on as possible. They're the most important people in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment