click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Sunday 23 March 2014

Rihanna Uses Hilarious Jenelle Evans' Teen Mom 2 Clip to Promote Her Monster Tour



That's why she's got those feathers in her hair! Rihanna is having fun promoting her newly-announced Monster Tour with rapper Eminem. On March 22, she Instagrammed the now viral clip of Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans telling her lawyer she couldn't go to jail because she had to go to a Ke$ha concert

"I really can't miss that concert," Evans, 22, explains in the clip. "That's why I got all these feathers in my hair. I bought clothes for the concert. I set up hotel rooms for the concert. It's not just a concert it's…

" And at that point the "Diamonds" singer added in an announcer's voice shouting, "Rihannaaa!"

After the clip aired on Teen Mom 2 in 2012, it immediately went viral with spoofs and commentary airing on The Soup, Chelsea Lately, and a host of late night talk shows.

And Evans certainly wasn't upset by Rihanna's shout out. She even posted retweeted the video on her Twitter page, writing, "dude Rihanna actually noticed me lol." ?

No comments:

Post a Comment