click here & see Nicki Minaj sexy videos

Saturday 9 August 2014

Iggy Azalea And Remy Ma Might Join Forces In The Studio


Remy-Ma-image-044

Iggy Azalea might have a new collaboration in her future.
Everyone wants to work with the Australian rapper these days. Since Azalea helped propel former Sam & Cat star Ariana Grande’s tune “Problem” to the top of the charts, people are lining up to work with the 24-year-old. Of course, just because Iggy appears on your album doesn’t mean you’ll have a hit. Just ask Jennifer Lopez.
According to BET, Iggy Azalea and Bronx native Remy Ma could hook up in the studio at some point down the road. Shortly after her six-year stint behind bars, Remy revealed that she’s itching to get back into the game. To help her get back in step, Ma’s hoping to team up with Azalea and Nicki Minaj for a few tracks.
After shooting down rumors that her verse in DJ Khaled’s “They Don’t Love You No More (Remix)” was a not-too-subtle shot at both Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj, she told Hot 97′s Funkmaster Flex that the world needs female rappers. What’s more, the industry needs to stop creating beefs between ladies who have found success in the business. 
“They make it seem like there can only be one female. It can be a thousand guys that’s putting out music and rapping and doing what they do, but when it comes to females in this hip hop business, they make it seem like it can only be one, and if there’s more than one then ‘Alright, y’all better be at each other’s throats every chance that you get.” 
When asked who she’d love to work with in the studio, Ma revealed that she’d really like to team up with Iggy Azalea. Although it’s doubtful that Azalea would turn down a chance to work with the rapper, the pair haven’t hammered out any concrete details just yet. 
“I think that it would be dope if we could really get an ill chic record. With everybody who’s doing what they do. I mean, me, maybe Iggy Azalea, Nicki. Just do like a nice little collab. Azalea Banks reached out to me. I’m actually waiting, she wants me to do a record with her. I’m gonna do what I do regardless. I don’t have a problem with it. There’s enough room for everybody. 
“Even when you get to people like Nicki, throughout my entire bid, numerous times I’ve seen interviews she’s done where she like, ‘Free Remy’ or ‘tell Rem holla at me.’ So, I could definitely say on my behalf, I haven’t gotten any shade from any of them. Old school, new school, nothing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment